기어 치강성이 보 구조물 진동 전달률에 미치는 영향
- 기어 치강성이 보 구조물 진동 전달률에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The influence of the gear mesh stiffness to vibration transmissibility of the beam structure
- 치강성; 진동 전달률; 비선형 동력학; Mesh stiffness; Vibration transmissibility; Nonlinear dynamics
- Issue Date
- 대한기계학회 2016년도 학술대회, Page. 1648-1649
- The influence of the gear boundary conditions to vibration transfer characteristics of a beam is analyzed in this study. The mesh stiffness of the gear-pair system was changed nonlinearly according to the contact point. The clearance of the gear had an effect on the magnitude and change cycle of gear mesh stiffness. The computational simulation was performed for analyzing vibration transmissibility with the varying properties of gear and these were determined by the angle of the beam simultaneously. The vibration transmissibility was calculated from measured vibration ratio of tip of the beam to the base excitation. The simulation was verified and compared with consequences of the simple experiment apparatus. Through these results, it is possible to optimizing the vibration transfer of the beam with simply designing
the gear-pair system.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(기계공학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)