Design of V-type IPMSM for a Military vehicle which takes consideration of the output characteristic on the high speed
- Design of V-type IPMSM for a Military vehicle which takes consideration of the output characteristic on the high speed
- IPMSM; Concentrated winding; Distributed Winding; Harmonics; FEM analysis
- Issue Date
- 2016 19th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS). 1-4 Nov, 2016
- The air pollution have become a major social problem. The motor is applied to the traction system. The traction motor operates in wide operation range. In this paper, 120kW Concentrated winding IPMSM is presented as existing model. In the high speed, harmonics of the motor becomes large, it becomes a problem in the control side. Therefore, when designing a vehicle electric motor, it is necessary to design motor in order to reduce no-load back electromotive force in coasting and harmonics in high speed. Through winding method and tendency of permanent
magnet, we study improvement to satisfy constraints about the harmonics in the high speed and back electromotive
force in coasting of existing model. We need to improve design to satisfy the output characteristic. We get the design parameters through tendency analysis. So we design the final model by using design parameters. Finally we verify final model’s electromotive characteristics using FEM.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > ELECTRICAL AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING(전기·생체공학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)