Analysis for the Sub-Harmonically Excited, Brushless Wound Rotor Synchronous Machine
- Analysis for the Sub-Harmonically Excited, Brushless Wound Rotor Synchronous Machine
- Other Titles
- 하위하모닉스 흥분, 브러쉬리스 권선형 회전자 동기기계 분석
- Issue Date
- 2017년도 대한전기학회 창립 70주년 제48회 하계학술대회, Page. 867-868
- Different topologies for brushless wound rotor
synchronous machines (BL-WRSM) are coming forward.
Sub-harmonically excited, BL-WRSM topology was introduced in .
In this paper firstly, working principle of the sub-harmonically
excited BL-WRSM topology has been discussed. Further, two
different pole slot combinations are investigated for the topology.
Finally, the suitable pole slot combination is investigated for the
different coil span possibilities and the best possibility has been
picked for the sub-harmonically excited topology. 2-D finite element
method (FEM) is used for simulation
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING(전자공학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)