자연전위 비교를 통한 고체전극 안정성에 대한 실험적 연구
- 자연전위 비교를 통한 고체전극 안정성에 대한 실험적 연구
- Other Titles
- Experimental Study on Stability of Solid-State-Electrode by Comparison of Half-cell Potential in Chloride Solution
- 철근 부식; 자연전위; 고체전극; 염화물 이온; Steel corrosion; Half-cell potential; Solid-state-electrode; Chloride ion
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회 2018년도 춘계학술발표대회논문집, v. 38, No. 1, Page. 601-602
- In this study, the stability of MnO2 solid electrode prepared by immersing the reinforcing bars into SCPS with
chloride ions and comparing the half-cell potentials was evaluated. 19 MnO2 electrodes were fabricated and their
stability was measured in aqueous solutions of sat. KCl and SCPS+Cl-. As a result, the potentials of the 12
fabricated electrodes were within the range of 40mV, and 3 of 6 electrodes were also within 100mV Respectively.
In the solution containing chloride ions in SCPS, the half-cell potential was higher in the order of 0> 0.4> 0.8>
1.2 Cl / OH and the unstable electrodes in the KCl solution showed the same tendency.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)