프로배구와 프로농구 외국인선수제도 평가지표 항목개발 연구
- 프로배구와 프로농구 외국인선수제도 평가지표 항목개발 연구
- Other Titles
- Development of Evaluation Index for Foreign Athletes’ Playing in Korea Professional Volleyball and Basketball
- Evaluation Index; Foreign Athletes; Volleyball; Basketball
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 25, NO. 5, Page. 261-273
- This study aims to identify the importance and eligibility of foreign athletes’ playing evaluation index in professional volleyball an professional basketball and develop index(es) to evaluate foreign athletes’ playing. To this end, delphi survey was conducted in 28 sports experts and the results are as follows.
As a result of evaluating the importance of evaluation item as the 1st delphi survey, it appeared that athletic performance was ‘very important’ and other items were ‘moderate.’ As a result of evaluating the importance of subclassification item in the 1st delphi survey, it appeared that as sub-items of athletic performance, performance level enhancement and team contribution were ‘very important’ and other items were ‘moderate.’ As a result of main classification in the 2nd delphi survey designed to identify the eligibility of evaluation item, all items appeared ‘eligible’ and as a result of sub classification in the same survey, athletic performance and social culture appeared all ‘eligible.’ In system management part, outside-of-the-game part, and institutional improvement part, most items appeared ‘eligible,’ but in industrial part, most items appeared ‘reserved’ and thus more studies on the sports industry activation part through foreign athletes’ playing evaluation system need to be conducted.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ART AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION[S](예술·체육대학) > SPORTS INDUSTRY(스포츠산업학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)