Microcystis aeruginosa에 대한 Lactobacillus graminis의 성장 억제능, microcystin 분해 및 살조 물질의 특성
- Microcystis aeruginosa에 대한 Lactobacillus graminis의 성장 억제능, microcystin 분해 및 살조 물질의 특성
- Other Titles
- Inhibition of Growth and Microcystin Toxicity, and Characterization of Algicidal Substances from
Lactobacillus graminis against Microcystis aeruginosa.
- lactic acid bacteria; Lactobacillus; algicidal bacteria; Microcystis aeruginosa; eco-friendly mitigation
- Issue Date
- 생태와 환경, v. 49, NO. 3, Page. 176-186
- For several decades, lactic acid bacterium (Lactobacillus graminis: LAB) has been generally recognized as safe. To develop the pan-environmental bio-control agent, algicidal activity of the live LAB cell and its culture filtrate (CF) was examined against Microcystis aeruginosa. LAB cells perfectly lysed M.
aeruginosa within 3 days, while the CF had a less effect than the live cells, approximately 78% inhibition of algal growth during a same culture period. The concentration of microcystin in alone culture of M. aeruginosa was 7.1 μg L-1, but gradually increased and leach 158.5 μg L-1 on 10 days. However, LAB cells clearly decreased the microcystin by 10.3 μg L-1 in the same period, approximately 93.5%. CF of LAB showed a strong algicidal activity over 75% between pH 2-7, 91.3% by the treatment of proteinase K, 87.8% by below 3 kDa in particle size, and 75.3% by heat treatment, respectively. Of five solvents, fractions of CF passed through solvents diethyl ether and ethyl acetate showed an obvious algicidal activity in the algal-lawn test.
Among 5 fractions purified by silica-gel TLC plate, two spots showed a most strong removal activity on M.
aeruginosa. Another analysis of GC indicate that CF contained six representative fatty acids. Even though most of these substance have been known as an anti-algal substance against M. aeruginosa, oleic acid is the most effective. These results suggested that the culture filtrate or specific substances, like a fatty acids, in comparison with live L. graminis can be a successful and eco-friendly agent to control Microcystis bloom
- 2288-1115; 2288-1123
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES[S](자연과학대학) > LIFE SCIENCE(생명과학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
- Microcystis aeruginosa에 대한 Lactobacillus graminis의 성장 억제능, microcystin 분해 및 살조 물질의 특성.pdfDownload
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)