아동의 기본심리욕구와 관련 요인에 대한 메타분석
- 아동의 기본심리욕구와 관련 요인에 대한 메타분석
- Other Titles
- Meta-Analysis on Factors Related to Children`s Basic Psychological Needs
- basic psychological needs; meta-analysis; correlation effect size
- Issue Date
- 아동학회지, v. 37, NO. 4, Page. 83-99
- Objective: The purpose of this study was to analyze correlation effect size between Basic Psychological Needs (BPN) and factors affecting BPN.
Methods: This research was reviewed and synthesized systematically by meta-analyse. Fifty-eight published studies between 2008 and 2016 were sampled and the effect sizes were acquired.
Results: The major findings were as follows. In general, medium correlation effect sizes were found. Competency among sub-factors of BPN showed highest effects. Parental factor was more related to BPN than school and individual factors. Parenting behavior and family psychological backgrounds were the most crucial factors in the parental factors. School adjustment was the most critical factor in the school factors. In school grade, the elementary school was more related to BPN than junior high school and high school.
Conclusion: Based on these results, we suggest a number of components for parent-education programs, and information for future research.
- 1226-1688; 2234-408X
- Appears in Collections:
- GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION[S](교육대학원) > EDUCATION(교육학계열) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
- 아동의 기본심리욕구와 관련 요인에 대한 메타분석.pdfDownload
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)