감정노동의 하부요인이 병원간호사의 직무만족, 이직의도 및 간호업무성과에 미치는 영향
- 감정노동의 하부요인이 병원간호사의 직무만족, 이직의도 및 간호업무성과에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Influence of Emotional Labor on Job Satisfaction, Intent to Leave, and Nursing Performance of Clinical Nurses
- 간호사; 간호업무성과; 감정노동; 이직의도; 직무만족; Emotion labor; Job satisfaction; Leave; Nurses; Performance; 의학 / Medicine; 임상의학
- Issue Date
- 한국간호행정학회 / Korean Academy of Nursing Administration
- 간호행정학회지(The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society), Vol.18 No.3 ,p310-319(10쪽)
- The purpose of this study was to analyze emotional labor factors influencing job satisfaction, intent to leave, and nursing performance of clinical nurses. Method: The participants were 384 clinical nurses working in a hospital. Study design was cross sectional survey. Subcategories of emotional labor (frequency of emotional labor, attentiveness of emotional display, mismatch of emotions) of emotional labor were dependent variables. Job satisfaction, intent to leave, and nursing performance were independent variables. Data were analyzed by hierarchial multiple regression. Results: The strength of emotional labor of nurses was similar for all participants in spite of differences in age, position, and clinical career. Total score for emotional labor was 3.21, frequency of emotional labor 3.34, attentiveness of emotional display 3.41, and mismatch of emotions 2.87. Mismatch of emotions influenced job satisfaction (F=12.53, p<.001) R2 27%, intent to leave (F=8.51, p<.001) R2 19%, and nursing performance (F=5.80, p<.001) R2 15%, Conclusion: These findings indicate that the factor (mismatch of emotion) is an important variable for clinical nurses in human resource management. Therefore, nurse managers should consider this factor for the improvement of organizational effectiveness.
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC[S] > 연구정보
COLLEGE OF NURSING[S](간호학부) > NURSING(간호학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)