와이어-서스펜디드 시스템의 동역학 기반 2차원 진동 감소 궤적 생성
- 와이어-서스펜디드 시스템의 동역학 기반 2차원 진동 감소 궤적 생성
- Other Titles
- Vibration Reduction Trajectory Generation for a Wire-Suspended System Based on 2D Dynamics
- Wire System; Payload; Natural Frequency; Vibration; Trajectory; Input Shaping
- Issue Date
- 제어로봇시스템학회 / Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems
- 제어로봇시스템학회 국내학술대회 논문집, Vol.2011 No.5 , 724-729(6쪽)
- Wire-suspended system is a system controlling position and orientation of a payload tied up by wires. Incompletely restrained wire mechanism is difficult to control its vibration as some of the degrees of freedom are not linearly controllable by wire length change. It is shown that modifying trajectory of a payload with its natural frequency is an effective feed-forward vibration reduction method. Dynamic modeling and vibration frequency analysis of a 2D-3DOF wire system is discussed and generation of vibration reduction trajectory is proposed. Data from simulation show modified trajectory of a payload reduces its vibration effectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(기계공학부) > Articles
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(기계공학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)