Influence of electron-spin interaction on the electrostatic space-charge wave in a cylindrical waveguide quantum plasma
- Influence of electron-spin interaction on the electrostatic space-charge wave in a cylindrical waveguide quantum plasma
- ACOUSTIC SURFACE-WAVES; NONIDEAL PLASMA; KINETIC-THEORY; SLAB; OSCILLONS; EQUATION; FIELD
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- PHYSICS OF PLASMAS, v. 23, NO 3, Article number 034503, Page. 345031-345035
- The influence of electron spin-interaction on the propagation of the electrostatic space-charge quantum wave is investigated in a cylindrically bounded quantum plasma. The dispersion relation of the space-charge quantum electrostatic wave is derived including the influence of the electron spin-current in a cylindrical waveguide. It is found that the influence of electron spin-interaction enhances the wave frequency for large wave number regions. It is shown that the wave frequencies with higher-solution modes are always smaller than those with lower-solution modes in small wave number domains. In addition, it is found that the wave frequency increases with an increase of the radius of the plasma cylinder as well as the Fermi wave number. We discuss the effects due to the quantum and geometric on the variation of the dispersion properties of the space-charge plasma wave. (C) 2016 AIP Publishing LLC.
- 1070-664X; 1089-7674
- Appears in Collections:
- GRADUATE SCHOOL[S](대학원) > BIONANOTECHNOLOGY(바이오나노학과) > Articles
GRADUATE SCHOOL[S](대학원) > BIONANOTECHNOLOGY(바이오나노학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)