ON A mu-MIXED TRIGONOMETRIC FUNCTIONAL EQUATION
- ON A mu-MIXED TRIGONOMETRIC FUNCTIONAL EQUATION
- Hyers-Ulam stability; Superstability; d'Alembert's equation; mu-Trigonometric functional equation
- Issue Date
- EUDOXUS PRESS
- JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS, v. 19, NO 6, Page. 1003-1011
- In this paper, we study the superstability for the mu-mixed trigonometric functional equation:
integral(G) f(xty)d mu(t) - integral(G) f(xt sigma(y))d mu(t) = 2f(x)g(y), x,y is an element of G,
where G is a locally compact group, f,g : G -˃ C are continuous functions, mu is a complex bounded measure and a is a continuous involution of G. We also give some applications.
- 1521-1398; 1572-9206
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES[S](자연과학대학) > MATHEMATICS(수학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)