A Study on the reinforced CFS using the concept of self-healing repair methods in bottom side for damaged highway RC slabs
- A Study on the reinforced CFS using the concept of self-healing repair methods in bottom side for damaged highway RC slabs
- RC slabs; Reinforcement; CFS; Deterioration; Self Healing Materials; Self-healing repain methods
- Issue Date
- KOREAN ASSOC CRYSTAL GROWTH
- JOURNAL OF CERAMIC PROCESSING RESEARCH, Vol. 16, NO special 1, Page. 149-155
- In 2004, Japan's Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism conducted an inspection and surveyed the bridges constructed on major routes, there through most severe damages are associated with the deterioration damages caused by fatigue of the RC slabs.
Therefore, in this study, an analysis was conducted on the damaged state of aging bridges, and cases of maintenance and reinforcement in accordance with the damaged state were examined. Furthermore, the reinforcement effect and fatigue resistance of the CFS in regard to the RC slab was evaluated through a fatigue test under a running wheel load which reproduces the fatigue damage through the reciprocating motion of the wheel load. Thereafter, the adhesive reinforcement method that integrates the concept of self-healing repair methods for a smart CFS undersurface was examined.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING(신소재공학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)