소셜커머스 특성이 신뢰 및 충성도에 미치는 영향- 호텔소셜커머스를 중심으로 -
- 소셜커머스 특성이 신뢰 및 충성도에 미치는 영향- 호텔소셜커머스를 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Social Commerce Characteristics on Trust and Loyalty - Focused on Hotel Social Commerce -
- 호텔소셜커머스 특성; 신뢰; 충성도; Characteristics of Hotel social commerce; trust; loyalty
- Issue Date
- 호텔관광연구, v. 17, NO 4, Page. 162-181
- The fierce competition in hotel fields is requesting hotels to satisfy customers with more customer-oriented marketing strategies. Currently, interest in social commerce is growing based on the concept of social networking. Therefore, utilizing social commerce as a way of developing hotel marketing strategies is needed reflecting current social circumstances. The purpose of this study is to analyze the characteristics of social commerce and examine relationship between those characteristics, trust and loyalty. Consequently, this study aims at providing hotel industries with the empirical grounds for using social commerce as a customer-oriented marketing strategy for building customer loyalty based on trust.
The survey was conducted on the people who had experienced on using social commerce of hotel companies within the last six months. The result confirms that all five characteristics of social commerce(reputation, economical efficiency, service quality, transaction safety, interactivity) had a positive impact on trust. Findings also show that trust had a positive influence on loyalty.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES[S](사회과학대학) > TOURISM SCIENCE(관광학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)