비침습 자동혈압계 성능평가를 위한 시뮬레이터 개발
- 비침습 자동혈압계 성능평가를 위한 시뮬레이터 개발
- Other Titles
- A Simulator for the Performance Verification of Non-invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Devices
- Issue Date
- 2015년도 대한의용생체공학회 춘계학술대회, Page. 423-424
- Blood pressure is one of important vital signs for monitoring patients’ medical conditions. Automated non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) measurement devices calculate systolic and diastolic blood pressures from the oscillation in cuff pressure caused by periodic motion of artery. In order to verify the performance of NIBP devices, we developed a simulator capable
to regenerate the oscillometric waveform obtained human subjects. The simulator provided pressure pulses to device-under-test and device readings were compared to the auscultatory references. By the performance verification of NIBP devices, the reliability of blood pressure measurement would be enhanced.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE[S](의과대학) > MEDICINE(의학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)