Vehicle Trajectory Prediction for Adaptive Cruise Control
- Vehicle Trajectory Prediction for Adaptive Cruise Control
- Vehicles; Trajectory; Mathematical model; Roads; Acceleration
- Issue Date
- Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV), 2015 IEEE, Page. 1-6
- In this paper, we propose a new vehicle trajectory prediction algorithm for adaptive cruise control (ACC). When vehicle trajectory prediction is not precise enough, it is possible for a neighboring vehicle to be detected as a target. Thus, we
propose a new method using both yaw rate and curvature rate to precisely predict vehicle trajectory and to resolve
an undesirable case in ACC system. The proposed method was validated via CarSim and MATLAB/Simulink. Also, we validated the proposed method via experimental results with a test vehicle on highway system for the practicality.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)