나노기술의 경제적 가치분석 : 이차전지 산업을 중심으로
- 나노기술의 경제적 가치분석 : 이차전지 산업을 중심으로
- Other Titles
- An Analysis for Economic Value of Nano-Technologies : Focused on Secondary Batteries
- Nano-Technology; Economic Value
- Issue Date
- 산업경영시스템학회지, v. 38, NO 1, Page. 131-142
- It is difficult to make an accurate estimate of the economic value and effects on societal economy of Nano-technologies.
This research measures an economic value of Nano-technologies quantitatively and analyzes its influences on societal economy.
This paper chooses some major industries as analysis targets and adapts the DEFRA comparative methodology model whichhas been developed in the UK and recommended by OECD. For this reason, some industries which are in range of economicvalue assessment were investigated and related data were collected. Also, the economic value and societal influences of Nano-technologieswere calculated, through the procedure of the model. In addition, this study conducts a questionnaire to experts forthe validity of measurement results and procedures. This paper suggests a guideline for economic value and effects on societaleconomy of Nano-technologies assessments through quantitative Defra comparative methodologies.
- 2005-0461; 2287-7975
- Appears in Collections:
- GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS[S](경영전문대학원) > BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(경영학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)