Reliability-Based Robust Design Optimization With Kernel Density Estimation for Electric Power Steering Motor Considering Manufacturing Uncertainties
- Reliability-Based Robust Design Optimization With Kernel Density Estimation for Electric Power Steering Motor Considering Manufacturing Uncertainties
- Electric power steering motor; EPS motor; kernel density estimation; KDE; manufacturing uncertainties; reliability; robust optimization
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAGNETICS, v. 51, NO 3, Page. 1-2
- Reliability-based robust design optimization (RBRDO) is a notable method to secure the quality and feasibility of performances from uncertainties. In this paper, geometric uncertainties of a stator sheet that can occur during a stamping process are considered as the uncertainty of controllable variables. Then, as the uncertainty of uncontrollable variables, skew angle due to inexact lamination is considered. No researches on the effect of this uncertainty have been performed. To analyze the effects of the uncertainties, the kernel density estimation (KDE) was employed to estimate the distribution because of its convenience, flexibility, and robustness. Then, RBRDO with the KDE is performed and the optimum results are compared with real data measured from manufactured motors.
- 0018-9464; 1941-0069
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING(미래자동차공학과) > Articles
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING(미래자동차공학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)