Analysis of the Impact of Mobile Office Technology on Organizational Collaboration
- Analysis of the Impact of Mobile Office Technology on Organizational Collaboration
- Mobile Office System; Mobile Technology; Smart Technology; Organizational Collaboration
- Issue Date
- Journal of Information Technology Applications & Management, v. 22, NO 1, Page. 95-107
- The rapid deployment of smart mobile equipments such as mobile phones and mobile note pads is considered a driving force to change several aspects of today’s work life in organizations. Among all, this paper focuses on organizational collaboration as collaboration is a key aspect of organizational performance and success and is considered to be affected by digitally mediated communication.
A questionnaire survey was performed to analyze the impact of the use of modern mobile office technology on productivity increase under the context of organizational collaboration. Some specific functions of mobile office technology were found to significantly affect the productivity. In addition, different requirements for desired collaboration were found to be associated with the use of different functions of mobile office technology and different situational use of the technology. Organizational and technical implications of the findings are discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS[S](경영대학) > BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(경영학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)