Superstability of an Exponential Equation in C*-Algebras
- Superstability of an Exponential Equation in C*-Algebras
- Hyers-Ulam stability; superstability; C*-Algebra; generalized Pexider exponential equation
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER BASEL AG
- RESULTS IN MATHEMATICS, v. 67, Issue 1, Page. 197-205
- The aim of this paper is to prove the superstability of the following functional equations f(x+y/m)(m) = g(x)h(y),
where f,g,h : V-2 -˃ A are unknown mappings and m is a fixed positive integer. Here V is a vector space, and A is a unital normed algebra.
Furthermore, we prove the superstability of the following generalized Pexider exponential equation
f(x+y/r)(r) = g(x)h(y),
where f, g, h : V-2 -˃ I(A) boolean AND A(+) are unknown mappings and r is a fixed nonzero rational number. Here V is a vector space, I(A) is the set of all invertible elements in a commutative unital C*-algebra A and A(+) is the positive cone of A.
- 1422-6383; 1420-9012
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES[S](자연과학대학) > MATHEMATICS(수학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)