A Study on the BIM Application of Green Building Certification System
- A Study on the BIM Application of Green Building Certification System
- Green Standard for Energy and Environmental Design (G-SEED); Green Building; Green BIM Template (GBT); Building Information Modelling (BIM); Level of Detail (LOD)
- Issue Date
- ARCHITECTURAL INST JAPAN
- JOURNAL OF ASIAN ARCHITECTURE AND BUILDING ENGINEERING, v. 14, NO 1, Page. 9-16
- Driven by governments, all countries are enacting laws related to environmental improvements and establishing policies to reduce greenhouse gases (GHG). Because 26.9% of the reduction plans from a total of 30% of national GHG reduction targets is set in the building area, most countries are inducing green building expansion through the implementation of green building standards that reflect the countries′ standards to achieve the 2020 target. To construct buildings that conform to the certification by satisfying the eco-friendliness of buildings, studies that consider this requirement should be performed from the initial design stage. However, there are several complicated work processes and problems in analysing items in detail, recognizing demand related to data, and applying data to work.
Accordingly, the development of new applicable techniques is required that can support the information of detailed items in certification more efficiently to vitalize green buildings based on green building standards. From this perspective, this study seeks to propose a practical method to support the design of green buildings using a GBT, BIM-based green template, and to develop the supportive and evaluative environment for the demands of green building standards via GBT.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING[S](공과대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)