Health status and related factors in farmers by SF-12
- Health status and related factors in farmers by SF-12
- Farmer; Health status
- Issue Date
- Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, v. 27, NO 2, Page. 1-6
- Objectives: This study was performed to understand farmers’ health status by general characteristic, and to find
out the related factors.
Methods: All the 984 subjects were interviewed by means of a structured questionnaire and SF-12. Among them, only
812 were eligible for analysis. Statistical methods used included frequency, t-test, ANOVA, binary logistic regression with
Results: In binary logistic regression, marital status, smoking, regular exercise and monthly day off were associated with
physical component score. Marital status, smoking and score of pesticide protective device wearing were associated
with mental component score.
Conclusions: This study suggests that effort to develop health promotion programs for workers of agricultural industry
considering these results can improve their perceived health status.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE[S](의과대학) > MEDICINE(의학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
- Health status and related factors in farmers by SF-12.pdf.0g3jwwz.partialDownload
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)