근거이론적 경험탐색을 통한 남성들의 요가인식 전환과정
- 근거이론적 경험탐색을 통한 남성들의 요가인식 전환과정
- Other Titles
- Men’s Yoga Perception Conversion Process through Exploration of Grounded Theory
- men’s yoga; perception conversion process; grounded theory
- Issue Date
- 한국사회체육학회지, No. 78, Page. 191-203
- Purpose: The purpose of this study is to explore a theoretical modeling for men’s yoga perception conversion process by using grounded theory approach.
Method: To attain the goal, the researcher selected 7 men who had been practicing yoga program for over 14 months and were conducted researches using purposeful sampling method. The analysis of the data was produced based on the observation reliability of 3 independent researchers who are professors of sport studies and qualitative research expert.
Results: First, the first step to yoga as casual conditions was the awareness of yoga needs and inadvertent introduction. Second, yoga as responding to environmental stimulation of contexts was the influence of the mess media and recommendation from acquaintances. Third, falling into the path of performing yoga as way of phenomena was noble experience, intrinsic reward, and competition & motivation. Fourth, the wall of reality as intervening conditions was anxiety factor and recognition factor. Fifth, maximizing the fulfillment of yoga as performance of interactions was by Ignoring obstacles, feeling immersion and setting priority to leisure activities. Sixth, a paradigm shift for yoga perception as results was physical conversion, psychological conversion, and cognitive conversion.
Conclusion: Finding an alternative by comparing the differences and similarities in the ultimate goal or motivational level of women and men’s participation in yoga can be helpful for the development of the yoga industry and education programs.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)