스포츠브랜드 주최 달리기 이벤트의 참여자 매력요인 분석
- 스포츠브랜드 주최 달리기 이벤트의 참여자 매력요인 분석
- Other Titles
- Analysis of Participant Attractiveness in Running Event Hosted by Sports Brand
- participant attractiveness; running event; sports brand; IPA
- Issue Date
- 한국사회체육학회지, No. 78, Page. 97-108
- Purpose: The purpose of this study is to verify the importance and satisfaction of participant attractiveness for running event hosted by sports brand using Importance-Performance Analysis (IPA).
Method: The participants of the study consisted of 426 people who participated in ‘Run On Seoul’ of New-balance held on September 9, 2018. The samples were extracted by judgement sampling method. Total 426 data were collected in this study excluding data with trustless responses. In data processing, via SPSS 20.0 for window, frequency analysis, descriptive statistics method and final validation were carried out using IPA matrix to obtain the results of each quadrant.
Results: First, Ⅰ quadrant included proper tour guide, friendly staff, variety of souvenirs, souvenir specificity, helpfulness of operators, suitable places for competition, safety & emergency facilities in the stadium, use of souvenirs, and convenient access to the stadium. Second, Ⅱ quadrant included ease of participation process, number of operators, convenience of registration system, and souvenir quality. Third, Ⅲ quadrant included sufficient stadium size, easy access to public transport, smart phone registration, safety of traffic environment, various performances in the stadium, ample space for competition, efficient competition, mobile environment, and adequate information board. Fourth, Ⅳ quadrant included sufficient parking facilities and operating staff expertise.
Conclusion: This study analyzed the attractive factors of running events directly hosted by sports brand. Future research will be able to reflect consensus and participants’ needs at the marketing level if a comparison of the factors of various marathon events is made.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)