“연안사고예방에 관한 법률” 정책결정과정 분석
- “연안사고예방에 관한 법률” 정책결정과정 분석
- Other Titles
- An Analysis of the Policy Making Process of “The Act on Coastal Incident Prevention”
- Policy Making; Safety at coastal sea; the Act on Coastal Incident Prevention
- Issue Date
- 한국체육정책학회지, v. 50, Page. 19-36
- The purpose of this research is to clarify the policy decision process on the enactment of “Costal Accident Prevention Act” (marine leisure sports field) and to analyze it empirically by applying the Multiple Stream Framework (MSF) of the policy decision process (Kingdon, 1984). The materials were analyzed and interpreted by adopting the qualitative research methodology, mixing the collection of literature materials, the method of depth interview and connection works with theories. With the above research procedures, the following results were drawn in this research.
First, the accident in which five young students were sacrificed at the private Marine Corps camp which is known as a mecca of self-restraint education and the atmosphere of the state policy that valued the safety of the people as the priority formed a policy agenda and grabbed the attention of government officials.
Secondly, the disaster of Sewol ferry, a shocking incident that occurred during the legislative process formed the public opinion of social criticism as a hot issue of the society. Such an atmosphere led to the intensive concern of high-ranking government officials and the agreement of the ruling party and opposition party.
Third, the choice (legislation of the government, top-down approach) and the aggressive activities up to policy decision of the former National Maritime Police Agency, and the support of invisible participants (Marine Rescue Association, expert members of the National Assembly Secretariat) worked as important nutritional factors, and became motive powers to be delegated of the authority as the ministry and office concerned of the law from the National Assembly.
Through this study, Kingdon(1984)'s MSF theory was confirmed as an appropriate theory in applying the case of radical policy to analyze the mechanism of process context throughout the policy making process. Therefore, this research is expected to act as a major theoretical framework for analyzing the process of policies which will be enacted in the future of marine leisure.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)