LCC분석을 통한 모듈러 공공주택의 경제성분석 - 천안두정 모듈러 공공주택사례를 중심으로 -
- LCC분석을 통한 모듈러 공공주택의 경제성분석 - 천안두정 모듈러 공공주택사례를 중심으로 -
- 생애주기비용; 모듈러 공법; 공동주택; 타당성조사; Life Cycle Cost; Modular Construction; Apartment Housing; Feasibility Study
- Issue Date
- 한국퍼실리티매니지먼트학회지, v. 14, No. 1, Page. 15-23
- Technical development and research for the modular construction have implemented in the construction industry.
However, there are limitations in that it is difficult to judge economic validity in service life. Because there are few modular housing cases and there is limited economic analysis method related to modular construction. For this reason, the major purpose of this study is to propose a modular life cycle costing(LCC) formula model and analyze the economic feasibility of modular construction compared to the conventional construction according to the proposed model. This paper focuses on a modular public housing project in Cheonan to develop modular LCC model. Furthermore, this paper analyzed the RC housing model with the same conditions as the modular housing but different construction methods as the comparison target. Although the initial cost of modular housing is higher than that of RC construction, if economies of 580 generation or more are realized, modular unit manufacturing process can reduce the material cost and reduce the unit production cost, thus securing the economical efficiency of the modular construction method .
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)