여성골퍼들의 라이프스타일에 따른 골프웨어 소비성향
- 여성골퍼들의 라이프스타일에 따른 골프웨어 소비성향
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Consumption of golf wear by Lifestyle of Female Golfers
- a female golfer; Golf wear; Lifestyle; consumer sentiment
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 28, No. 2, Page. 357-370
- The purpose of this study is to analye the relationship of consumption propensity according to the lifestyle of female golfers and provide data for marketing managers to develop their golf wear. The results derived from this will not only be used as empirical data in various studies that understand the consumption behavior of female golfers, but will aiso help in term of the marketing of golf wear for female consumers. To achieve this goal, this study was selected as female golfers with experience in purchasing golf wear, and a total of 230 people were collected using convenient sampling method. A total of 211 survey data were used for the actual analysis, except for those whose questions were not stated or whose answers were deemed to be poor. The survey tolls used in this study were questionnaire surveys, and the survey was conducted with sufficient explanation before the survey was conducted.
Statistics were processed accoring to purpose using SPSS 21, a statistical program for data analysis.
Frequency analysis was conducted to identify demographic characteristics of the study subjects and content validity was issued to verify that the concept or property to be measured is well represented.
Factorial extraction and factor name were performed by performing construct validation of the measured variables. The coefficient of cronbach’s αwas calculated through reliability analysis to verify the degree of internal consistency. The relationship of each variable was recognized by conducting a correlation and simple regression analysis was performed to identify the direct and indirect effects of each factor.
Through the above research procedures and methods, the following results were obtained in this study.
First, lifestyle has a singnificant effect on the flaunting propensity for consumption. Second, lifestyle has a significant effect on aesthetis consumption. Third, lifestyle has a significant effect on the trend of consumption.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)