존 듀이의 트랜스액션의 관점으로 본 감성적 패션디자인의 표현 특성
- 존 듀이의 트랜스액션의 관점으로 본 감성적 패션디자인의 표현 특성
- Other Titles
- Expressive Characteristics of Emotional Fashion Design from Viewpoint of John Dewey’s Transaction
- emotion(감성); emotional expression(감성적 표현); emotional satisfaction(감성적 충족); fashion(패션); Transaction(트랜스액션)
- Issue Date
- 복식, v. 69, No. 2, Page. 90-100
- In the culture and arts, there is a tendency to stimulate the five senses with various approaches with the incorporation of digital technology and to form empathy through interactive communication by inducing the audience into the creative process. In fashion design, researches are actively being performed to make the interaction by attracting the wearers and the observers to the new subject through the experience that satisfies the sensibility.
Fashion, which is a visual communication tool, has been perceived as a means of self - expression and as a metaphor for information transmission in the past, however, in the future, fashion is expected to used for sharing the emotional and empirical values of the individual understood through information.
The purpose of this study was to analyze emotional fashion design works from the perspective of John Dewey's transaction and to examine their expressive characteristics. In addition, this study is to clarify that fashion as a way to stimulate human emotion is becoming a medium of three-dimensional interaction between the organism and the environment. Through this, it is significant to newly define the role of fashion to expand the shared value of experience and human perception, and to explore the possibility of future fashion.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF DESIGN[E](디자인대학) > JEWELRY & FASHION DESIGN(주얼리·패션디자인학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)