FRP 보강근을 이용한 콘크리트 보의 콘크리트 강도효과
- FRP 보강근을 이용한 콘크리트 보의 콘크리트 강도효과
- Other Titles
- Effect of Concrete Strength on Concrete Beams Reinforced with FRP Bar
- FRP보강근; 콘크리트보; 콘크리트강도; 휨거동; FRP Reinforcing Bar; Concrete Beam; Concrete Srength; Flexural Behavior
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회 창립60주년기념 학술발표대회논문집, v. 25, No. 1, Page. 401 - 404
- Corrosion of the steel reinforcement leads to the overall deterioration of reinforcement concrete structures. To avoid such deterioration, fiber reinforced polymers(FRP) bars have become an alternative to steel reinforcement. This papers present the experimental results of concrete beams reinforced with FRP bars tested under static loading conditions.
This study focuses on the effects of the concrete strength on the behavior of concrete beams. It also focuses on the reinforcement ratio, deflection and modes of failure. The results of the investigation can be summarized as follows : (1) The effect of the concrete strength on crack spacing and crack width is negligible. (2) As the concrete strength increase, the ultimate moment capacity of the tested beams increases, but this increase is limited by the concrete compressive failure strain of overreinforced concrete beams. (3) The FRP overreinforced concrete beams in this study can be safe for design in terms of deformability.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)