정리운동 시간이 지연성 근육통의 역치수준에 미치는 영향
- 정리운동 시간이 지연성 근육통의 역치수준에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Effect of the time of the finishing exercise on threshold level of delayed onset muscle soreness(DOMS)
- delayed onset muscle soreness
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 14, No. 2, Page. 533 - 545
- This study is to examine if decay rate of delayed onset muscle soreness(DOMS) for each of experts and novices is different in case of no finishing exercise and finishing exercise according to time difference of ten, twenty, and thirty minutes for each of them And to present fundamental data to minimize DOMS after taking exercise by comparing two groups.
This experiment was performed with 56 students from H University; 28 expert males that tend not to take weight training, and 28 novice males. All experiments were performed in weight training hall and gymnasium of H University.
Both of two group equally did warming up for 15 minutes, and as for the finishing exercise, the groups consisted of seven members; the groups were 4 ones for no warming up, warming up for 10, 20, and 30 minutes. The main exercise was made up of isotonic training of four kinds(Bench press, Extension brachia, Leg press, Squat) to cause musculus pectoralis major, triceps brachii muscle, and musculus quadriceps femoris to DOMS.
The result of above experiments showed that it is effective for two groups to take the finishing exercise for over 20 minutes. Considering Comparison result of 20 minutes and 30 minutes showed voluntary difference, it indicates that the finishing exercise has also effect on decay of DOMS. As a result of these, we can see that it is essential to take the finishing exercise according to physical part for adequate time, and to take the more concrete and practical finishing exercise according to physical part.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)