Technique for the analysis of earthquakes in Seas around Korean Peninsula
- Technique for the analysis of earthquakes in Seas around Korean Peninsula
- Other Titles
- 한국 주변 해역 지진 진원 인자 결정을 위한 기술
- Issue Date
- 2005 대한지질공학회 학술발표논문집, Page. 107-110
- The seismological observation of Korea began in 1905, and has been run with
continuous earthquake network of observation, expanding to the advanced country,
but still has some problems in accuracy and speed for report. There are many
problems to issue the early warning system for earthquakes and Tsunami in the
East Sea because most events in the East Sea occur outside the seismic network.
Therefore multi-waveform data conversion and composition from the surrounding
countries such as Korea, Japan and Far East Russia are requested in order to
more accurate determination of earthquake parameters. We used FESNET(Far East
Seismic Network) technology to analyze 2004 May 29th Uljin Earthquake and 2005
March 20th Japanese Fukuoka Earthquake in this research, using the data of KMA,
Japan stations and IRIS(4 station).
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND CONVERGENCE TECHNOLOGY[E](과학기술융합대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)