An Empirical Study on Financial Allowance Policy for the Youth
focused on the Case of Sungnam City
Mi Sook Kim
Department of Local Autonomy
Graduate school of Public Policy
This study has been studied on the basis of income security for certain age groups in order to deal with youth welfare policies as successful policies in local governments.
The following is a description of the basic income that guarantees the proper life of young people with a youth welfare policy.
(1) Basic income, why?
(2) Basic income, why is it justified (3) basic income how to raise money (4) Basic income, which society is oriented to?
In conclusion, this study suggests the following suggestions for a successful policy with a universal welfare policy aimed at basic income as a policy derived from youth unemployment.
1. It is to assign to young people the profits from the common property that our society has.
2. I want to be able to concentrate on developing my own skills to prepare for employment and to contribute even a little money.
3. Youth dividend is the concept of a line investment in this society, the young people who will carry this country.
4. In order to decentralize social welfare and carry out proper welfare programs, the government needs to emphasize its improvement to managed decentralization. To this end, the youth dividend is only the beginning