도시와 농촌지역 여학생의 체격과 체력에 관한 비교연구
- 도시와 농촌지역 여학생의 체격과 체력에 관한 비교연구
- Other Titles
- A Study about High School Girls Student Physique and Physical Strength in Urban and Rural Area
- Urban and Rural Area; High School Girls Student; Physique and Physical Strength
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 15, No. 4, Page. 871 - 878
- In the context of comparing and analyzing the relationship between cites and agricultural regions, This study compares and analyzes the constitutions and strengths of a total of 600 students involving high school students living in cities(3rd grade female student 300 at B high school) with these students, Oneway- ANOVA analysis and T-verification was done to the relationship between constitution and strength test. The result is like below.
First, from constitutional point of view, female high school students in cities recorded higher measures in height, weight, and sitting height than ones in agricultural regions, and they showed a big difference at significance level of(p＜.001).
Second from physical strength point of view, in the fields of standing long jump, long hanging, and distance running, female high school students in agricultural regions recorded better in average values than ones in cities, and after gap analysis, They showed a cautiously higher difference at significance level of(p＜.001).
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)