재즈댄스 초보자와 상급자의 Pique Out Side Double Turn시 신체중심에 관한 운동학적 분석
- 재즈댄스 초보자와 상급자의 Pique Out Side Double Turn시 신체중심에 관한 운동학적 분석
- Other Titles
- A Kinematic Analysis of C.O.G on Beginner & Expert to Pique Out Side Double Turn in Jazz Dance
- Jazz Dance; Pique Out Side Double Turn
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 15, No. 4, Page. 757 - 766
- This study is purposed to analyze the motions of pique out side double turn in comparison and figure out the differences in the amount of movements. To do that, executed the measurements on 3 experts with more than 6 years career of jazz dance instructor and 3 unskilled dancers using 2 of high speed camera and processed the data using Simi Motion 7.2. The research is conduced through the 'Independene-Samples t-test' according to 'SPSS Statistics Package(12.0 version)'. As the result we obtained conclusions as follows.
1) As for the movement of bodily center along left-right axis (X-axis), the movements of the experts were less than the unskilled indicating that they executed more stable turning motions.
2) As for the movement of bodily center along up-down axis (Y-axis), in event 2, the experts had the bodily center higher the unskilled and kept the bodily center highest in the turning motion but there were no differences in other events than the event 2.
3) As for the movement of bodily center along front-back axis (Z-axis), the movements of the experts were less than the unskilled indicating that they executed more stable and accurate turning motions.
Based on the conclusions of this study, it is considered to be desirable that, for efficient turning, the bodily center should be low at the stage of preparation to turn and then should be maintained high from the beginning of the turn and the shoulder and arms should be parallel to the ground. Also enhancement of turning speed and strengthening of the ability to react instantly and the sense of balance are considered to be important factors. To grasp exact variations in motions, it is necessary to grasp the action of power and the movement of the center of pressure etc using ground bounding power guage.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)