회전자 자속장벽 설계에 의한 영구자석 매입형 BLDC 전동기 코깅 토오크 저감연구
- 회전자 자속장벽 설계에 의한 영구자석 매입형 BLDC 전동기 코깅 토오크 저감연구
- Other Titles
- Reducing Cogging Torque by Flux-Barriers in Interior Permanent Magnet BLDC Motor
- IPM; BLDC; Flux-Barrier; 매입형; 자속장벽
- Issue Date
- 전기학회논문지 B, v. 55, No. 10, Page. 491 - 497
- For high efficiency and easy speed control of brushless DC (BLDC) motor, the demand of BLDC motor is increasing. Especially demand of interior permanent magnet (IPM) BLDC with high efficiency and high power in electric motion vehicle is increasing. However, IPM BLDC basically has a high cogging torque that results from the interaction of permanent magnet magnetomotive force (MMF) harmonics and air-gap permeance harmonics due to slotting. This cogging torque generates vibration and acoustic noises during the driving of motor. Thus reduction of the cogging torque has to be considered in IPM BLDC motor design by analytical methods.
This paper proposes the cogging torque reduction method for IPM BLDC motor. For reduction of cogging torque of IPM BLDC motor, this paper describes new technique of the flux barriers design. The proposed method uses sinusoidal form of flux density to reduce the cogging torque. To make the sinusoidal air-gap flux density, flux barriers are applied in the rotor and flux barriers that installed in the rotor produce the sinusoidal form of flux density. Changing the number of flux barrier, the cogging torque is analyzed by finite element method. Also characteristics of designed model by the proposed method are analyzed by finite element method.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING(전자공학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)