FRP 보강근을 주근으로 사용한 콘크리트보의 보강비효과
- FRP 보강근을 주근으로 사용한 콘크리트보의 보강비효과
- Other Titles
- Effects of Reinforcement Ratio on Concrete Beams Reinforced with FRP Re - bars
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 - 구조계, v. 22, No. 2, Page. 19 - 26
- Recently, because of good corrosion resistance and ease for site handling due to their light weight, the strengthening of reinforced concrete structures using advanced fiber reinforced polymer(FRP) composites, and in particular the behavior of FRP-reinforced concrete structures is topic which has become very popular. However, it is required to develop reliable design equations and application for FRP-reinforced concrete structures, extensively.
This study focuses on the behavior of beams reinforced with different reinforcement ratio of GFRP(glass fiber reinforced polymers). Six concrete beams reinforced with steel and GFRP re-bars were tested. In order to analysis the behaviors of beams, displacement, strains, and crack width were measured. Especially, strains of concrete, GFRP and steel were measured carefully, each loading stage.
The experimental results show that the ultimate moment capacity of beam increases as increasing of the reinforcement ratio. However, this increase is limited by the compressive failure of concrete. Also, results show that ACI 440.1 R-01 can be effectively used to predict deflection in concrete beams reinforced beams reinforced with GFRP re-bars and crack width in over-reinforced concrete beams.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)