통계기법을 활용한 프로농구 관중유입의 결정요인
- 통계기법을 활용한 프로농구 관중유입의 결정요인
- Other Titles
- Determinants of Inflow Parameters of Spectators in Korea Professional Basket Ball
- Basket Ball; Parameter
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 16, No. 4, Page. 53 - 61
- The prupose of the study is to analyze the inflow parameters of spectators in Korea professional basketball through various positive data of Korea professional basketball game in the 2005 and 2006 seasons. The study collected the data about variables of the number of every game, the state of weather, the percentage of victories of the home team, the time of game (day, night), a game within week and a weekend game, a game between rival teams, an event and TV relay. It appointed the number of spectator in a dependent variable and input the remainder of 7 parameters in a independent variable. After coding the data about the variable of watching a basketball game by each team presented in yearbook sheets of Korea professional basketball and the basketball section of sports newspaper, it used the statistics package of Answer Tree within the SPSS.
The study deduced as follows : First, a game between rival teams had the most effect on the viewing of a professional basketball game of spectators in 2005 and 2006 seasons. Second, in 2005 season, the average number of spectators in the case of its being good weather at the time of the game between rival teams appeared higher than the average number of spectators in the season. Third, there was no event in a game between rival teams in 2005 season, but when the percentage of victories of the home team was more than .50, the average number of spectators was more than the average number of spectators in the season as 3,328 persons. Fifth, in the 2006 season, if it was good weather and enforced an event in the home team in despite of a game between non-rival teams, the average number of spectators in the game surpassed the average number of spectators in the season as 3,081 persons.
Conclusionally, it was judged that the parameters as a game between rival teams, an event, a night game, more than the percentage of victories of .50 and good weather had an affirmative effect on the viewing of Korea professional basketball game. But the remainder of parameters except a game between rival teams and the enforcement of an event cannot control by a team or a marketer. Therefore it is thought that they will have to grope the maximization of spectators by mapping out a marketing strategy on these two parameters.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)