An approach to modeling context-adaptable services
- An approach to modeling context-adaptable services
- Uiquitous computing; context-awareness; user’s preference; dynamic service selection; adaptive software
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER-VERLAG BERLIN
- International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, KES 2007: Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, Page. 626-633
- Since users want to have proper services in their own position and surrounding
circumstance in ubiquitous computing, it is critically important to provide a
ppropriate services by adapting changes of the user requirements and their
environments. Most approaches lack considerations for position or preference
of users. In this paper, we present an adaptation process model to dynamically
select services based on user`s preferences according to their contextual changes.
We define a conceptual context model and use the adaptation process model to
select proper services. The adaptation process consists of the service selection
and the service negotiation. Service candidates are selected based on user`s and
service provider`s preferences in the service selection process.
The service negotiation process determines the best service among service
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF COMPUTING[E] > COMPUTER SCIENCE(소프트웨어학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)