스포츠산업 융자 지원사업에 관한 수혜자 관점의 정책성과 인식 탐색
- 스포츠산업 융자 지원사업에 관한 수혜자 관점의 정책성과 인식 탐색
- Other Titles
- Exploring the Beneficiary Perceptions of Policy Outcomes of the Sport Industry Loan Support Program
- Korea Sports Promotion Fund; Sport Industry; Loan Support; Policy Outcomes
- Issue Date
- 한국체육정책학회지, v. 46, Page. 193-211
- This study interrogated an evaluative awareness of ‘Sport Industry Loan Support Program’ to explore its policy outcomes in the light of the concepts ‘adequacy’, ‘efficiency’ and ‘effectualness’ from a viewpoint of beneficiary. The conclusion drawn from the findings of the study are as follows.
First, all research participants assess positively the program in terms of ‘adequacy’. All identify the program has played a proper role in fulfilling its purpose that of promoting sport industry in general, and sports companies including sport service providers in particular.
Second, it is identified that the research participants have a negative view of the program in terms of ‘efficiency’. The most likely explanation for this negative awareness is a complicated dual system in which a sport service has to obtain loan approval from both the Review Board for Loan System of Sports Promotion Fund of the KSPO and a loan manager of the financial institution if a sport service provider takes out a mortgage from the program that has significantly decreasing efficiency.
Third, the finding identifies that there are positive and negative perceptions of the program in terms of ‘effectualness’. Those who perceive the program positively views its usefulness in that they could receive cost of investment in equipment and facilities, and support of operational expenses at times of a liquidity crisis.
Taken together, it is considered that the KSPO’s Loan Program has not contributed significantly to helping small businesses involved in sport industry which is originally planned in 1990. It seems that the KSPO should listen to what small businesses in the field of sport industry want and change the system in order to promote the domestic sport industry.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)