트랜스미디어를 통한 무용학습 디자인과 컨버젼스 공간 고찰
- 트랜스미디어를 통한 무용학습 디자인과 컨버젼스 공간 고찰
- Other Titles
- A study on a dance learning design and convergence space through transmedia
- transmedia; intertextuality; transmedia learning design; transmedia storyworld; 트랜스미디어; 상호텍스트성; 트랜스미디어 학습 디자인; 트랜스미디어 스토리월드
- Issue Date
- 한국무용교육학회지, v. 29, No. 2, Page. 39-57
- The advent of massmedia introduces the change of perspectives with offering expanded the spectrum of the learning methods through various languages of technology, platform, communication format, and different contents. This allows great challenges to the various disciplines especially the education sphere. There is learning, which is under the environment of rapid changes, through the enhanced interaction, participation, ubiquitous information and communication penetration.
Consequently, it causes the occurrence of the new forms of expression through media literacy and digital literacy. This means it is inevitable that we have to be aware of reading and writing through media technology.
Transmedia is able to develop the contents of communication through learning of the media technology method of the application. It becomes popular as a learning method internationally because it adapts the space between learners, learners and teachers into a new sphere with amplifying the synergy. Therefore, this study aims at offering the principles and the foundation of dance learning design. This study considers that, Firstly, it explores the elements of the consideration during the process of constructing story to contemplate transmedia space as learning, and the potential capacities of learning, which contains the characteristics of each media, to offer the validity of transmedia learning.
Secondly, it examines the notion and the role of text to operate transmedia learning and explores various strategies for the text.
Finally, it discusses what is transmitted and what design is approachable to multimedia design and a learning process in dance. It illustrates a transmedia learning design for dance through exploring the narrative elements of dance to solve the problem in online as well as the physical environment.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)