나혜석의 회화 작품에 나타난 여성복식의 여성성 연구
- 나혜석의 회화 작품에 나타난 여성복식의 여성성 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Femininity of Women’s Costumes in Na Hye-Seok’s Paintings
- New Women; Na Hye-seok; femininity; modern girl; modernization; 모던화; 일제강점기; 근대여성성; 근대여성복식; 전통적여성성
- Issue Date
- 한국생활과학회지, v. 27, No. 1, Page. 43-54
- This paper aims to analyze the femininity of the ‘New Women’ among the works by Na Hye-seok and the features of modern clothing during the modernization process in the colonial era by using that was captured during the Japanese imperialism. For the methodology, the background of the emergence of the ‘New Women’ who possessed pivotal roles in the transition period to modern society and the formation of femininity was investigated The femininity of the ‘New Women’ as a practical and historical entity was embodied through the group costume of women in the patriarchal mood of the feudal society in the past and social environments during the colonial era.
The significance of women’s costumes can be converged into modernization. The transitional change in the research on costume history is very meaningful. Furthermore, it is necessary to pay attention to the research on costumes and femininity observed in the works by Na Hye-seok, the as representations of the modern woman, because such research can contemplate the social circumstances and reality of women at that time.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF DESIGN[E](디자인대학) > JEWELRY & FASHION DESIGN(주얼리·패션디자인학과) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)