설계변수들의 통계적 특성을 이용한 철근 콘크리트 부재의 구조 안정성 평가
- 설계변수들의 통계적 특성을 이용한 철근 콘크리트 부재의 구조 안정성 평가
- Other Titles
- Structural Safety Evaluation of Reinforced Concrete Members Using the Statistical Characterization of Design Variables
- 구조안전성; 신뢰성해석; 베이지안법; 개선된 일계이차모멘트법; 통계적 특성; Structural Safety; Reliability Analysis; Bayesian Method; AFOSM; Statistical Characterization
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 - 구조계, v. 24, No. 11, Page. 33-40
- The strength of reinforced concrete members may vary from the calculated or the nominal strength due to the variation in the material strength and dimensions of the element. Statistical description of the variabilities of loads and strengths are required in any studies regarding the safety of reinforced concrete members.
Therefore, this paper recommend a number of values for the coefficient of variation of concrete, reinforcement, dimension and loads to be used in the probability analysis. Also, this study analyze reinforced concrete members by Advanced First Second Moment(AFOSM) method using statistical characterization of variables. This study shows that Bayes' theorem is an effective tool in updating prior probabilities when the value of a random parameter is known. Finally, the results in this paper contribute to the understanding of the limit states reliabilities implied in current design of reinforced concrete elements.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES[E](공학대학) > ARCHITECTURE(건축학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)