강도별 복합운동이 남성 호르몬 및 정자 특성에 미치는 영향
- 강도별 복합운동이 남성 호르몬 및 정자 특성에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Combined Exercise on Male Sexual Hormone and Sperm Characteristics
- Complex exercise; Number of sperms; Amount of sperms; Activity of sperms
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 17, No. 4, Page. 1039-1049
- An object of this research is offering a proper stage of complex exercise (weight training and aerobic exercise) to prevent or to protect the present male from disturbance of the genital organs system which is caused by Endocrine disruptor and so forth. To achieve this goal, two contrast groups which had taken complex exercise at 60% and at 80% stage for 8 weeks were compared. The result will be followed. The group at 80% stage showed a meaningful difference of the number of sperms, amount of sperms, and activity of sperms statistically (p＜.05).
This research showed that the group at 80% stage showed a meaningful increase of the number of sperms, amount of sperms, and activity of sperms statistically. Therefore, it is considerable that intense complex exercise over 80% can prevent or protect the present male from sterility and improve the male genital organs system.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)