우수ㆍ비우수 골프선수 간의 좌측 슬관절의 내ㆍ외측회전 및 좌측 견관절의 내ㆍ외전 등속성 근력에 관한 비교 연구
- 우수ㆍ비우수 골프선수 간의 좌측 슬관절의 내ㆍ외측회전 및 좌측 견관절의 내ㆍ외전 등속성 근력에 관한 비교 연구
- Other Titles
- A Comparative Study on Isokinetic Muscular Strength of Internal and External Rotation on Left Knee and Abduction and Adduction on Left Shoulder between Professional and Amateur Golfers
- isokinetic muscular strength; knee; shoulder
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 17, No. 2, Page. 259-266
- The propose of this study is to investigate the difference of isokinetic muscular strength between professional golfers and amateur golfers to indicate a objective data for a utility physical golf training. Subjects were classified into two groups: professional golfers(n=5), amateur golfers(n=5). They participated in measuring on isokinetic muscular strength of left knee and shoulder by a angle velocity in 60˚/sec, 180˚/sec, 240˚/sec. They were examined and compared with the following conclusion:
Firstly, there was a significantly(p＜.05) difference among groups on the knee by a angle velocity in 180˚/sec that represent leg muscles has a important role in explosive muscular strength during the golf swing.
Secondly, there was a significantly(p＜.05) difference among groups on the shoulder by a angle velocity in 240˚/sec that represent arm muscles also has a important role in endurance muscular strength during the golf swing. This data was supported by David. Leadbetter(1995): In a golf swing the knee is a strut that holds the upper part of the body for a stable back swing and accelerate the whole golf swing during down swing. The shoulder and arm keep the track of the golf club stable until the whole golf swing.
Therefore, it is concluded that the lower part of the body muscles must be trained under explosive muscular strength training and the upper part of the body must be trained under endurance muscular training for a utility and better-result in professional golfers training program.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)