유비쿼터스 서비스 모델의 성과 평가 모형 개발에 관한 연구: u-Health 서비스의 투자타당성을 중심으로
- 유비쿼터스 서비스 모델의 성과 평가 모형 개발에 관한 연구: u-Health 서비스의 투자타당성을 중심으로
- Other Titles
- Development of Investment Evaluation Model for Ubiquitous Health Service
- Ubiquitous Service; U-Health; Investment Evaluation Model; Cost Benefit Analysis Method
- Issue Date
- Journal of Information Technology Application and Management, v. 15, No. 1, Page. 183-202
- The introduction of a ubiquitous environment has realized commercial ubiquitous services in various industrial fields and government area. The central and/or local governments are demanding an appropriate investment evaluation model for ubiquitous service. Thus, this study develops and suggests an evaluation model for ubiquitous service by reflecting its characteristic of promoting public good, as well as its broad ripple effect on people.
The investment evaluation model for ubiquitous service suggested by this study is based on Cost Benefit Analysis Method. Especially, the ‘Benefit’ is analyzed in two aspects; ‘Economic Benefit’, which shows the benefit that ubiquitous service providers to the overall local economy, and; ‘Financial Benefit’, which shows the profit of individual investors participating in the introduction of ubiquitous service.
The investment evaluation model for ubiquitous service suggested by this study can be used by the central and/or local government during their evaluation for investment before introducing a ubiquitous service. Also, when introducing a ubiquitous service in public field, the model can be used to support the decision making of private businesses for investment. Finally, it can be used to promote and inform the expected benefits of introducing a ubiquitous service to local residents.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS[E](경상대학) > BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(경영학부) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)