시멘트 소비량과 건축 건설투자지표 비교분석을 통한 건축산업 변화요인 분석
- 시멘트 소비량과 건축 건설투자지표 비교분석을 통한 건축산업 변화요인 분석
- Other Titles
- An Analysis on Changing Factors through the Comparison between the Cement Consumption Indicator and the Construction Investment on Building in the Construction Industry
- 건축경기; 건축건설투자; 다중회귀분석; 시멘트 소비량; 시스템 다이내믹스; Hodrick-Prescott 필터; Construction Business; Construction Investment on Buildings; Multiple Regression Analysis; Consumption of Cement; System Dynamics; Hodrick-Prescott Filter
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 - 구조계, v. 24, No. 1, Page. 171-178
- The construction investment on buildings is the data that compute the total of an amount invested which generates all acts and works when starting construction works and utilize an indicator speaking for construction business because total results of all production activities on the construction. The cement is the essential material from construction to maintenance. The consumption of cement generally is generated before the construction work because the cement is used for the remicon or order prior to input in the field and the construction business is anticipated.
When consumption of the cement is compared with construction investment on buildings which speak for the construction business, two indicators are differently moving since 2003. It is the complex change on factors in construction works. In this study the factors which influence the change on the construction business and industry are derived through the casual loop, and it is proved through the multiple regression analysis. Finally the practical use of the consumption of the cement are indicated in comparison with the trend on construction investment on buildings since 2003.
- Appears in Collections:
- RESEARCH INSTITUTE[E](부설연구소) > RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY(공학기술연구소) > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)