무용의 앎의 적용 공간 고찰 - 영국대학 무용교과목을 중심으로 -
- 무용의 앎의 적용 공간 고찰 - 영국대학 무용교과목을 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- A study on application space of knowing in higher dance education
- knowledge; knowing; bodily knoweldge; dance curriculum subject in higher education; 지식; 앎; 몸지식; 고등교육 무용교과목
- Issue Date
- 한국무용교육학회지, v. 28, No. 4, Page. 21-40
- Knowledge is a concept system to structuralise our experience, and the form of knowledge has been discussed by several scholars. There are various aspects besides the form of theory which is possible to be written. Traditionally, epistemology focuses on propositional knowledge to demonstrate the validity of true belief.
However, this could not explain all the examples of our knowing. Especially, dance consists of dancer’s movement which includes an accumulation of both dancer’s continuous practice to produce specific movement externally and the individual inner experience internally. Therefore, how can we educate dance which is an indescribable product of inner experience of dancer’s body movement? These days, global community requires not only a knowledgable person but a person who has capability of skill, adaptation, diversity, motivation, civilised behaviour, creativity, harmony with others and so on. Therefore, this study interrogates the way of conveying bodily knowledge through dance in these special days. It aims to expand the conceptual range of dance perception and education through the understanding of forms of knowledge to explore particular application space for transition from knowledge to knowing in dance. This study demonstrates, firstly, examining seemingly indescribable dance education through exploring dancer’s bodily knowledge which retains individual inner experience and the world. Secondly, discussing forms of knowledge and investigating knowing through analysing the contents of dance subjects. Thirdly, exploring space of knowing through dance subjects in universities in UK.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)