스포츠광고메시지의 특성이 소비자의 자기해석과 광고주목도에 미치는 영향
- 스포츠광고메시지의 특성이 소비자의 자기해석과 광고주목도에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effects of Sports Message Characteristics on Self-Construal and the Ad notice
- Sports message Ccharacteristics; Rrational appeal; Emotional appeal; Customer self-construal; Ad notice
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 26, No. 6, Page. 659-672
- The purpose of this study was to investigate and verify the effects of sports message characteristics, rational appeal and emotional appeal, on customer self-construal and the ad notice. The study conducted a questionnaire survey through cluster sampling method. 250 questionnaires distributed to people living in Seoul and Kyounggi province via SNS, and 221 questionnaires were selected as final valid sample by removing 29 questionnaires that have insufficient answers. Then the collected data were analyzed through content validity, reliability analysis, exploratory factor analysis, correlation analysis, and multiple regression analysis using SPSS 21.0.
The results were as followings, First, sports message characteristics, rational appeal and emotional appeal, had a positive impact on independent self-construal. Second, sports message characteristics, rational appeal and emotional appeal, were positively related to interdependent self-construal. Third, there was a negative relationship between sports message characteristic, rational appeal, and the ad notice, and there was a positive relationship between emotional appeal and the ad notice. Fourth, it is found that independent self-construal has a positive relationship with the ad notice, and interdependent self-construal has a negative relationship with the ad notice.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)