앎과 지식 구성을 통한 PBL지식창출 공간 고찰과 대학무용교육모듈
- 앎과 지식 구성을 통한 PBL지식창출 공간 고찰과 대학무용교육모듈
- Other Titles
- The study on knowledge production space through knowing and knowledge construction with problem-based learning in dance education
- knowledge; knowing; constructivism; problem-based learning; dance education; 지식; 앎; 구성주의; PBL; 무용교육
- Issue Date
- 한국무용교육학회지, v. 28, No. 3, Page. 45-63
- As society migrates toward post industrial, we live in rapidly changing world with massive information. The effective knowledge in which this society requires, is no longer staying with traditional epistemology. Recently, it is argued that acquired knowledge through university is not usable sufficiently to solve complex problems generated by working environment. Therefore, in this study offers Problem- Based Learning module that begins with solving problems in real working life in dance curriculum. The way of solving real world problems require various skills development through self-learning and interdisciplinary. PBL offers acquisition of knowledge of those elements through interaction and cooporation with other in community. This study awares of the importance of PBL approach in university curriculum especially for dancers who are used to acquiring knowledge with their bodies. Therefore, this study aims to offer the validity to PBL approach through exploring what is our knowledge and knowing based on epistemology and ontology.
This study examines, firstly, exploring knowledge constructivism through analyisng the type of knowledge and the process of knowing. Secondly, analysing the validity of constructivism learning and constructivism knowledge. Thirdly, exploring the knowledge producing space within PBL approach and offers effective dance curriculum based on PBL.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)