만성요통을 호소하는 골프 선수의 위중 혈 마사지가 통증개선 및 드라이버 스윙 시 근 활성도에 미치는 영향
- 만성요통을 호소하는 골프 선수의 위중 혈 마사지가 통증개선 및 드라이버 스윙 시 근 활성도에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Effects of Muscle Activation and Pain Improve to Massage of Weizhong(BL40) for Golfer"s Chronic Low Back Pain
- Pro Golfer; Weizhong(BL40); Low Back Pain; Muscle Activation
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v. 26, No. 4, Page. 1147-1158
- The study was conducted to show what kind of change leg meridian massage causes to the chronic lumbar pain and the activation of muscles used in golf swing involving males professional golfers and came up with the following conclusions.
First, the leg meridian massage exerted a statistically significant influence in reducing the chronic lumbar pain that male professional golfers complain of.
Second, there was a statistically significant difference in the muscle activation between before and after the leg meridian massage was performed among the male professional golfers who complained of lumbar pain.
Third, there was a statistically significant difference in the muscle activation between before and after the leg meridian massage was performed and between the groups of the male professional golfers who complained of lumbar pain.
To sum up, this study and earlier studies commonly find that the leg meridian massage is appropriate in reducing pain. This reduction of pain registered a statistically significant difference in the muscle activation in the group of male professional golfers when they swung a driver. With no difference shown between groups, however, the difference was limited to only a few individuals.
- Appears in Collections:
- COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND ARTS[E](예체능대학) > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)